Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Looking for a couple of acoustic tracks

  1. #1
    Inactive Member morganaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awhile back there was a post with a link to KROX in Austin that had acoustic versions of Prison Bound and Reach For The Sky. Anyone have those copied that would be willing to shoot them my way? I had them downloaded onto my computer but it took a big dump and I lost them. I found the old post, but the link doesn't seem to be working anymore. Also, if anyone has links to anything similar to this, I'd love to get them. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member B-TownBadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2004
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member morganaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks. Not sure what happened, but the first (and second, third, fourth...) time I tried this link it didn't work. Now it does - go figure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •